Integrated Pest Management Program
We Solve Pest Problems
The Arrow Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program is designed to provide continuous monitoring of your premises.
- On our regularly schedule visits we will identify specific areas in our building and within your offices where pests are likely to congregate.
- We will target these areas visually and with sticky traps to pinpoint problem areas.
- We will only use a control agent when we confirm physical evidence of pests or someone in the building reports the sighting of a pest.
- Most pests can be controlled with odorless, vapor less baits that are place out of sight in areas that we know to be frequented by the target pests.
- The baits can be safely applied during normal working hours without causing any discomfort to the occupants.
- Our technician will point out areas that need your attention.
- A copy of a written report of conditions conducive to pest infestations.
Benefits and Features
- It is environmentally sound. The amount of pesticide used is minimal compare to a conventional spray program. The pesticide that is used is bait that is odorless and vapor less.
- Baits last longer than conventional sprays and are nonrepellent. The only way they are toxic is by ingestion.
- No indoor air pollution. This program will in no way contribute to "sick building syndrome."
- No other health worries. This program will not affect those that are pregnant, have allergies, or any condition that can be aggravated by inhalation of chemical vapors.
- Safe around high tech equipment. The solid bait cannot damage computers, fax machines, lab equipment, telephones, microwaves, or any other sophisticated equipment.
- The quality of the work environment is enhanced. Eliminating pests without contaminating the workplace with pesticides provides a happier, healthier workplace.
- Reduced liability. Liability is reduced to a minimum. Safety is maximized. Everyone benefits with the Arrow program.
- Fly Control Program
Areas Typically IPM Focuses on:
- Mop Closets
- Trash Areas
- Break or Coffee Areas
- Any area where there is ample shelter, moisture and possible food source.