Tips for Traveling
Are you planning on boarding a plane, staying a night in a hotel, or traveling across country on a train? If so, you may want to take precautions before setting sail on your adventure.
Did you know that you could be infested by Bed Bugs or Fleas when traveling?
Bed Bugs and fleas are the ultimate travelers and will hop from one expedition to another by attaching themselves to your clothes, luggage, purse or even your skin. Arrow is here to help you be cautious of these nasty pests when traveling. The last thing you want to do is bring Bed Bugs or Fleas home with you!Arrow’s Tips for Traveling
- Bring a Bright Flashlight
- Ask for a seat cover on trains and planes
- Check your seat and overhead compartment before placing your belongings on the floor or in the bin.
- Don’t bring your luggage into the room until you have inspected your bed , night stand and furniture for Bed Bugs
- Put your bags in the bath tub or on top of the TV Stand in your hotel room.
- Ask for a room inspection if you are unsure how to check for Bed Bugs or Fleas
For more information on Bed Bugs visit our Bed Bug Page.
For more information on traveling tips watch Arrow Special on Fox 28 News on Bed Bugs.