Termite Colony Elimination Program
Every year, they attack more than 5 million homes in the United States and cost an estimated $5 billion in property damage
- Subterranean Termites
- Flying winged termites are often visible in your home when they swarm, or you may find wings they have shed.
- Damaged wood has the remains of mud tubes attached to wood tunnels in irregular patterns. White termites are also often found in the infested wood.
- Mud tubes extending from the ground to the woodwork or foundation walls are also a sign of termites. Each tube is about the diameter of a lead pencil.
Termites will eat any kind of wood material, from a home's foundation to its furniture. Termites will no longer be a problem for you with different treatment options that Arrow offers. The two most popular treatments are Termidor and Sentricon Colony Elimination System.
Benefits and Features
Sentricon Colony Elimination System
- Eliminates the termite colony not just individual termites.
- No drilling in floors or foundations
- No digging or trenching
- No chemical solution injected in or around a home
- No tank trucks of chemical solution
- No scheduling hassles
- An advanced undetectable liquid technology.
- Termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid it.
- Termites eat Termidor-treated material, they will die immediately.
- It eliminates termites by contact as well.
- Since termites cannot detect its presence, termites can directly ingest and contact Termidor as they go about their normal routines.