- An Routing Coordinators’ job entails selling or introducing new corporate services and products to established clients.
- The customers communicate with this representative to request for orders, quotations, and lead times by fax, telephone, or email.
- This person also will represent Arrow by scheduling routes and presenting these routes to the Technicians in the field.
- An Inside Sales and Customer Service representative handles the project execution actions and is an overall coordinator between the entire Plymouth branch and other Arrow Services Inc. branches.
Essential Job Functions:
- Processing Daily Tech Reports due to Corporate Office each day
- PR existing accounts via Telephone
- Scheduling Routes Handling cancellations or changes in sales order
- Fleetmatic’s Vehicle Tracking
- Answer incoming calls and scheduling or directing calls to Arrow’s Sales Representatives
- Selling lead incoming calls
- Working knowledge of the Plymouth, IN and surrounding area streets and areas of service
- High School or more education
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Positive and self-motivated attitude
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous Scheduling/ Routing Work Preferred