Identifying the Problem
- Seeing a few ants on your property
- Seeing ants is usually the first issue that prompts a call for commercial ant control in Indiana and other locations. Even if you do not see a lot of ants all at once, chances are they have already built a nest somewhere nearby.
- Sawdust or frass at the baseboards
- If you see trails of sawdust or frass, it is likely that you have carpenter ants boring into wooden structures in the area. They often leave sawdust or frass, which is sawdust mixed with ant parts, behind.
- Winged ants
- Flying ants are capable of reproducing. This usually means an ant colony is ready to expand, so it’s best to get commercial ant control services as soon as possible.
- Foraging ants scurrying around the property
- These ants find food for the colony. If you see any ants carrying food particles, it may indicate that the colony is just nearby.
- Chewing noises
- If you hear chewing noises in your walls, it might be a sign that they are already infested with carpenter ants. Call for ant removal immediately before they can do more damage.
- Ants carry bacteria on their bodies, which spreads when they crawl into pantries and across countertops. Only a few species are known to transmit diseases but finding any type of ant in pantry goods or inside the home is unpleasant, to say the least.
- Aside from the potential health hazard they bring, carpenter ants can cause additional problems to homeowners.
- Carpenter ants can cause costly damage by chewing tunnels through wood beams. These may not only lead to safety hazards at home but may also require costly repairs.
- Ants are generally covered in ARROW’S PREMIERE 365 PEST PROTECTION PLAN.
- The type of ant needs to be determined by a certified ant exterminator to ensure the best treatment plan.
- Different ant species may have very different behavior, habits, and habitats.
- Knowledge-based ant control is one of the most important services Arrow offers.
Arrow Services, Inc. exterminates ants of all kinds! Call a professional ant exterminator if you’re looking for an ant pest control service in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois.
Our trained and certified commercial ant control specialists are able to determine the best treatment method for your business or workplace.
Professional ant control will protect your business from these pests. Please call us today to schedule your free in-home inspection and estimate!