Identifying the Problem
- Seeing ants in your home is usually the first issue that prompts a call to Arrow Services, Inc. for inspection and ant pest control in Indiana.
- Sawdust or frass at the baseboards (frass are piles of sawdust or dirt with ant parts mixed into it)
- Winged ants (flying ants are the reproductive ones)
- Foraging ants scurrying around the home
- Chewing noises
- Ants carry bacteria on their bodies, which spreads when they crawl into pantries and across countertops. Only a few species are known to transmit diseases but finding any type of ant in pantry goods or inside the home unpleasant to say the least.
- Aside from the potential health hazard they bring, carpenter ants can cause additional problems to homeowners.
- Carpenter ants can cause costly damage by chewing tunnels through wood beams. These may not only lead to safety hazards at home but may also require costly repairs.
- Ants are generally covered in ARROW’S PREMIERE 365 PEST PROTECTION PLAN
- The type of ant needs to be determined to ensure the best treatment plan.
- Different ant species may have very different behavior, habits, and habitats.
- Knowledge-based ant control is one of the most important services Arrow offers.
Arrow exterminates ants of all kinds!
Our trained and certified specialists are able to determine the best treatment method for your home.
Please call Arrow today to schedule your free in-home inspection and estimate!