Identifying the Problem:
- Seeing Ants in your home is usually the 1st issue that prompts a call to Arrow.
- Sawdust or Frass at the baseboards (Frass are piles of sawdust or dirt with ant parts mixed into it)
- Ants with wings in the Home (Flying Ants are the reproductive ants)
- Foraging Ants scurrying around the home
- Chewing noises
- Ants carry bacteria on their bodies, which spreads when they crawl into pantries and across countertops. Only a few species are known to transmit diseases but finding any type of ant in pantry goods or inside the home unpleasant to say the least.
Damage to your Home
- Carpenter Ants can cause additional problems.
- Carpenter Ants will do costly damage by chewing tunnels through wood beams.
- This can make the homeowner endure costly repairs to the home, as well as possibly create a safety hazard.
- Ants are generally covered in ARROW’S PREMEIRE 365 PEST PROTECTION PLAN
- The type of ant needs to be determined to ensure the best treatment plan.
- Different ant species may have very different behavior, habits and habitats.
- Knowledge-based ant control is one of the most important services Arrow provides to you.
Arrow exterminates ants of all kinds!
Our trained and certified specialists are able to determine the best treatment method for your home.
Please Call Arrow today to schedule your free in-home inspection and estimate!