Identifying the Problem
- Seeing ants in your home is usually the first issue that prompts a call to Arrow Services, Inc. for inspection and ant control in Indiana.
- Sawdust or frass at the baseboards (frass are piles of sawdust or dirt with ant parts mixed into it)
- Winged ants (flying ants are the reproductive ones)
- Foraging ants scurrying around the home
- Chewing noises
- Ants carry bacteria on their bodies, which spreads when they crawl into pantries and across countertops. Only a few species are known to transmit diseases but finding any type of ant in pantry goods or inside the home is unpleasant, to say the least.
- Aside from the potential health hazard they bring, carpenter ants can cause additional problems to homeowners.
- Carpenter ants can cause costly damage by chewing tunnels through wood beams. These may not only lead to safety hazards at home but may also require costly repairs.
Why should you hire a professional ant pest control company?
1. They can identify the type of ant invaders.
There are many types of ants that can invade your home. Companies providing ant extermination can help you accurately identify which ones you are actually dealing with since different extermination or removal methods are used for different ant species. They have the experience to know which method works best with which type of ant.
2. They can trace the source of the problem.
If ants seem to be in every corner of your home, it may be difficult to identify where they are really coming from or what is causing them to stay in your home. Ant control services can accurately determine the source of the problem and how to eliminate it.
- Ants are generally covered in ARROW’S PREMIERE 365 PEST PROTECTION PLAN.
- The type of ant needs to be determined to ensure the best treatment plan.
- Different ant species may have very different behavior, habits, and habitats.
- Knowledge-based ant control is one of the most important services that Arrow offers.
Arrow provides ant treatment for houses and exterminates ants of all kinds! Our team also offers ant pest control for businesses. If ants are bothering your store, give us a call and our ant control service will help you out! We serve the areas of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois.
Our trained and certified residential ant control specialists are able to determine the best treatment method for your home.
Please call us today to schedule your free in-home inspection and estimate!