- Bed Bugs attaching to your clothes, luggage or even your skin.
- Bed bugs are small elusive insects that feed on human blood.
- They resemble the look of a brown apple seed.
- Blood marks, dark fecal spots, eggs, and egg shell casing
- Bed Bugs prefer to cluster together
Where do Bed Bugs Come From?
- You can find them in Homes, Hotels, Dorm Rooms, Health Care Facilities, and
other common areas
- beds where people sleep
- Movie Theatres
- Doctor’s Offices
- Apartment Complexes
Bed Bug Rash / Bed Bug Bites
Above is an example of a person with bites and a rash. The bites can be horribly itchy.
Many people call stating that “they feel like they are getting bit at night”.
Our specialists are able to inspect the home and determine if these bed bug symptoms are indeed evidence of a bed bug infestation.
Bed Bug Treatment
So many home owners search “how to get rid of bed bugs”.
It has become a pandemic, meaning that they are everywhere.
Bed bugs are a horrible household pest to have to live with. They are sneaky, hard to find, and can pose a potential health risks for you and your family. Bed bugs breed very rapidly and will overtake the home in no time if left untreated.
Arrow Services is well-equipped to assess your bed bug problem and determine a specific plan to rid your home of Bed Bugs and provide maximum protection. From finding bedbug eggs, to molt sheds, to assessing bedbug bites.
Arrow’s Exterminators can find the signs of bed bugs!
Products to Help with the treatment process.
Arrow also offers:
- A bed bug mattress cover
- A box spring cover
These are offered as extra protection that can be delivered on the treatment date. These covers are high quality and are manufactured to last unlike some of the box store alternatives.
- Vapona Strips to treat Items that cannot be laundered
- Steri-fab to treat sensitive areas like vehicles, office furniture, and patient sensitive areas.
Arrow exterminates Bedbugs!
Our trained and certified specialists are able to determine the best treatment method for your home.