Identifying the Signs of Mole Infestation
- Dirt mounds:
- Piles or puffs of dirt shaped like a volcano
- Surface tunnels:
- Grass or dirt that looks like the veins on the back of your hand
Arrow Services, Inc. uses Talpirid for residential mole pest control in Indiana and other service locations. Talpirid’s size, shape, and feel let moles consume the bait in the same manner as its primary food source, which is the earthworm.
Call Arrow today for a free in-home inspection and quote!
Benefits and Features
- Talpirid mimics the moles natural food sources
- Has the same size, shape and feel as earthworms
- Special enhancers ensure immediate attractions and excellent product acceptance
- Convenient, works quickly, and can kill in 24 hours