Identifying the Signs of a Cockroach Infestation
- Daytime visitor:
- Nocturnal insects
- Dim, moist areas to hide
- Lives in major appliances such as refrigerators, sinks and stoves
- Cockroach feces:
- Large cockroaches leave black or brown cylindrical droppings
- Small roaches leave tiny black feces which look like coffee grounds or black pepper.
- Unpleasant odor:
- You may smell a strong, musty or oily odor.
- Smell the bodies of dead cockroaches throughout your home
Cockroach Control Treatment
Arrow Pest Control’s roaches extermination in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois areas targets all of its species. All active ingredients are a non-repellent, high performing killer of American, Asian, Australian, Brown, Brown banded, German, Oriental, and Smoky brown roaches. Control your cockroach infestation today with the experts at Arrow Pest Control!
Benefits and Features of Roaches Extermination
- Effective against all roach species, even gel-averse ones
- High-performance matrix
- Comprehensive pest elimination
- High-consumption, non-repellent bait
- There are no vapors, fumes, or odors associated with the bait
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage
- Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial areas
*The special formula of the bait is irresistible to all cockroaches, even ones that resist ordinary baits, and will decimate even large infestations quickly and efficiently.