Every year, termites attack more than 5 million homes in the United States, costing an estimated $5 billion in property damage.
Termites are one of the most destructive pests. These wood-feeding insects can eat through your floors, ceilings, doors, and furniture pieces. If left unchecked, these pests can cause structural damage that compromises your building’s safety and requires costly repair.
At Arrow Services, Inc., we provide top-quality commercial termite treatment in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois. Our trained and certified pest specialists use safe and effective methods to eradicate these pests from your premises. You can trust us to detect and eliminate subterranean termites quickly and efficiently.
Identifying Subterranean Termites
Determining if you have an infestation is the first step in commercial termite control. Here are some signs indicating the presence of termites:
- Flying winged termites are often visible in your home when they swarm, or you may find wings they have shed.
- Damaged wood has the remains of mud tubes attached to wood tunnels in irregular patterns. White termites are also often found in the infested wood.
- Mud tubes extending from the ground to the woodwork or foundation walls also signify termites. Each tube is about the diameter of a lead pencil.
Termites typically stay hidden and start feeding on wood from the inside. So, the damage can be extensive before you notice any signs of an infestation. Regular termite inspections and treatments from professionals can help ensure your property remains safe from these pests.
Termites will eat any kind of wood material—from a home’s foundation to its furniture. They will no longer be a problem for you when you get termite control in Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana. The two most popular types of termite control treatment are Termidor and Sentricon Colony Elimination System.
Benefits and Features
- Sentricon Colony Elimination System
This colony termite control uses bait stations filled with slow-acting toxins to eliminate entire termite colonies. Advantages of this method include:
- Eliminates the termite colony, not just individual termites.
- No drilling in floors or foundations
- No digging or trenching
- No chemical solution injected in or around a home
- No tank trucks of chemical solution
- No scheduling hassles
Termidor is a liquid pesticide that kills termites upon contact or ingestion. Termites that encounter the insecticide pass it on to other colony members, eliminating the population. Advantages of this treatment include:
- It is an advanced undetectable liquid technology.
- Termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid it.
- When termites eat Termidor-treated material, they will die immediately.
- It eliminates termites by contact as well.
- Since termites cannot detect its presence, termites can directly ingest and contact Termidor as they go about their normal routines.
Protect your business from the destructive effects of termites with commercial termite treatment services from Arrow Services Inc. Contact us today for a consultation in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, or Illinois.