These days the potential for bedbugs being brought into an office, hospital, movie theatre, restaurant, or retail store is very high.
The potential for bad press or lost revenue is too great to ignore.
These are just a few of the places Arrow has treated bed bugs in:
- Apartment Complexes
- Movie Theatres
- Semi Trucks
- Doctor’s Offices
- Homeless shelters
- Police Stations
- Corporate Offices
- Call Centers
- RV’s and Campers
There are many things to consider when Bed Bugs have bee found in your business.
Having a plan in place and a reputable company on call to address the Bed Bugs is key.
Here is a sampling of the protocol one of our clients uses:
- Reporting a possible bed bug presence at your business
- Encourage staff to contact their supervisor immediately if they think they have seen a bed bug.
- Supervisor should immediately contact the persons or department responsible for facility maintenance and operations to confirm and take action to prevent an infestation.
- Call Arrow to set up an inspection.
- It is important to make sure the insect that has been seen really is a bed bug.
- Capture one of the suspected bugs to show to Arrow’s pest management specialist.
People are always concerned about the presence of bed bugs and any reports by employees should be taken seriously and dealt with immediately.
- If any employee is suspected of being a source of bed bugs entering the facility
- Have the Human Resources department deal with it confidentially
- Try to discourage gossip about the possible source of bed bugs.
- Assure all employees that the problem is being taken seriously and that a pest control professional will be hired to deal with it.
- Give a time frame for such action, if possible.
- If bed bugs are confirmed:
- Explain to staff exactly what is being done to stop an infestation, give specific dates of any inspections or treatments by Arrow’s pest control operators.
- If a pesticide(s) is used, distribute copies of the label of the product, and its MSDS (Material Data Safety Sheet) to staff at their request.
- Ask if anyone has chemical sensitivity issues, if they do, refer them to
- Share with employees the features of the pest control plan developed with the pest control operator.
The more they know, the more reassured they will be that the problem is being appropriately addressed.
Arrow’s bed bug exterminator is equipped to handle any situation for your business when he arrives. He will be discrete and confidential.
Step 1 is setting up an inspection with one of our Pest Management Professionals.
They will inspect your business and give you a comprehensive plan of treatment.
Call today for a free Inspection