Commercial Exterminator for Bed Bugs
These days, the potential for bed bugs being brought into an office, hospital, movie theatre, restaurant, or retail store is very high, and the potential for bad press or lost revenue is too great to ignore.
This is where we come in. Arrow Services, Inc. is your trusted partner for commercial bed bug treatment and removal services. We understand the impact that a bed bug infestation can have on your business, and we are here to help you eliminate these pests effectively and efficiently.
Our bed bug service includes bed bug treatment for hotels and other commercial spaces. With our eco-friendly methods, we work diligently to eliminate pests from your establishment, minimizing any disruption to your operations.
We also offer a bed bug service for homeowners. When it comes to residential and commercial bed bug removal, we prioritize your satisfaction and provide you with a clean and bug-free environment.
These are just a few of the places Arrow Services, Inc. has treated bed bugs in:
- Apartment Complexes
- Movie Theatres
- Doctor’s Offices
- Homeless Shelters
- Police Stations
- Corporate Offices
- Call Centers
- RVs and Campers
There are many things to consider when bed bugs have been found in your business.
Having a plan in place and a reputable company on call to address them is the key.
Here is a sampling of the protocol one of our clients uses:
- Reporting a possible parasite presence at your business
- Encourage staff to contact their supervisor immediately if they think they have seen a pest.
- The supervisor should immediately contact the persons or department responsible for facility maintenance and operations to confirm and take action to prevent an infestation.
- Call Arrow to set up an inspection.
- It is important to ensure the insect that has been seen is a bed bug.
- Capture one of the suspected bugs to show to Arrow’s pest management specialist.
People are always concerned about the presence of pests, and any reports by employees should be taken seriously and dealt with immediately.
- If any employee is suspected of being a source of pests entering the facility:
- Have the Human Resources department deal with it confidentially.
- Try to discourage gossip about the possible source of bed bugs.
- Assure all employees that the problem is being taken seriously and that a pest control professional will be hired to deal with it.
- Give a time frame for such action, if possible.
- If bed bugs are confirmed:
- Explain to staff exactly what is being done to stop an infestation. Give specific dates for any inspections or treatments by Arrow’s commercial pest exterminator.
- If a pesticide(s) is used, distribute copies of the label of the product and its MSDS (Material Data Safety Sheet) to the staff at their request.
- Ask if anyone has chemical sensitivity issues.
- Share with employees the features of the business pest management plan developed with the commercial bed bug control operator.
The more they know, the more reassured they will be that the problem is being appropriately addressed.
Arrow’s bed bug exterminator is equipped to handle any situation for your business when he arrives. He will be discrete and confidential.
Set up an inspection with one of our Pest Management Professionals. We will inspect your business and give you a comprehensive plan for commercial bed bug treatment. Our service locations for commercial bed bug removal include Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois.
Call us today for a free inspection!